Monday, June 7, 2010

Odi et Amo goes Globetrotting


As I wrap up my real vacation in Scotland today, we're going to wrap up our virtual travels with some serious globetrotting. If you're not completely jet lagged at this point, grab your passports and join me as I recap some of my own favorite vacations (alas, all virtual save for trip to Edinburgh):














And, of course, thanks again to the three lovely bloggers (and my regularly scheduled gust posters) who agreed to pinch hit for me while I was away:

Skyla @ Sanity Fair
Sue @ The Zhush
Laura @ JourneyChic
Ashlina @ The Decorista

Finally, if you're looking to do a little more web surfing, hop on over to From the Right Bank... where I'm guest posting today for the lovely Ally while she, too, is out of town.

Once I've had a chance to get my bearings and sleep off the long flight, I promise to be back with far more vacation photos than you'd probably want to see. Until then, happy daydreams!

16 comments:

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your wonderful vacation!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Hope you had a fabulous time! I would go to Capri any day of the week - it was on our list of possible honeymoon destinations. Hopefully we'll get there someday.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see all your fabulous photos and live vicariously through you!

Space by Eliana Tomas said...

love edinburgh. everyone is so gracefull and happy, dispite the weather. oh, and i love their accent.

Hello Lover... said...

Gorgeous photos! That beach looks like a dream!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Love your pictures! My grandmother used to live in Palm Springs and the image is classic. I love this idea - and I may use it...of course some of our best trips were taken with FILM cameras (even some throw away ones left over from our wedding). And yes - that's how OLD I am!

Sally@DivineDistractions said...

Wow, Those photos make me what to get on an airplane right now. So beautiful, each in a different way. I'm new to your blog, and I'm excited to follow along!

Karena said...

Dream trips, have been to Mexico and Palm Springs, Italy, though not Capri....would adore Barbados!!

Karena
Art by Karena

Carole said...

Loved the post over at the Right Bank. Its my first visit but I hope to come back often as I love design and travel. In that order!!

Karen said...

Hope you've had a great trip. I've enjoyed your guest bloggers immensely.

Lara Harris said...

Lovely photos! I'd love to get to Scotland someday!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oooh these are some really great places!!!

Couture Carrie said...

Wow, darling, you are quite the jet-setter! I have not yet visited any of these locales, but I hope to someday... that gorgeous pic of Mexico is seriously tempting me!

xoxox,
CC

annechovie said...

I hope that you've had fun, Averill! Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Mary Ellen (ME) said...

I've really loved all your guest bloggers.... such an awesome idea! Anxiously awaiting the rest of your photos!
-ME

Kathysue said...

Glad you made it safely back home, now back to reality that is always the hardest, isn't it. Look forward to more of your wonderful post,Kathysue

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails