Friday, April 1, 2011

HUGE Sale at Mod Green Pod!


Just wanted to alert everyone to a huge sale going on now at Mod Green Pod, an eco-friendly fabric and wallpaper company based in Austin, Texas. Everything, yes, everything is currently 50% off. Fabrics are now $15/yard for solids and $20/yard for prints. Wallpaper is currently $55 a roll. Hurry while supplies last! I'm thinking of picking up some fabric to recover a small bench I bought on One King's Lane a few months ago.


And no, I'm not a paid promoter, just a big fan. A few years ago, I used their Grand Jubliee fabric in cream to recover a wingback chair. It's now one of my favorite pieces of furniture -- and where I nurse Baby G. every night!

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Lovely prints!! I've not heard of them, thanks for the introduction...and yes, I do recall a lot of late night feedings! Both miss and am glad those days are over. Janell

Elsa said...

Thanks for the heads up...I love their fabrics!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails