Thursday, January 28, 2010

Object of Lust: Moreno Nesting Tables

My jaw literally dropped when I saw this pair of Moreno nesting tables from Crate&Barrel. Not only are the tables a departure style-wise from the typically very contemporary C&B (these look more like something you'd find at Jayson Home & Garden), but they also look way more glamorous and high-end. Between the antiqued brass finish and the polished shell top, it's as though C&B were channeling Kelly Wearstler.

Sure, $399 is some serious dough to pluck down for a pair of accent tables, but these look as if they cost twice that. Even my very frugal hubby loved them and wanted them for his man room.

10 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Good eye - very KWID, and kuddos to C & B. Would of never guess these gems were theirs! Dave (& you of course) has great taste.

Liz @ It's Great To Be Home said...

Ha, what happened to the blogging break! :) I kid, I knew you couldn't stay away from us!! Hope you're having a great week!

Christy said...

So happy you're not totally taking a break! I hope you show us pictures of these fab tables in his room when you're done decorating it - or even just when you get them!

annechovie said...

Very chic indeed, Averill. Hope you have a great weekend.

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Yes, these are gorgeous! They are just as good in person, C&B always has a few pieces I think are outstanding.
Janell

Paula Grace Designs said...

I love the shape of these nesting tables!

Hey, I wanted to invite you to join in my new link party beginning Feb 2nd ~ Timeless Tuesday. The theme is all things classic. I think you'd fit right in.

Here's the link to see what it is all about.

I hope to see you there!

Paula Grace ~
http://paulagracedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/01/timeless-tuesday.html

Acanthus and Acorn said...

Ok, now we are bonded...can't tell you how many times I've considered these to go next to our Dunhill chairs. See my post Dunhill Chairs:The Saga. You should get them, they are so classic and could be used in so many different rooms. And keep in mind you would be purchasing 2 tables for that amazing price! Glad you are back :)
~Rebecca

Beth Connolly said...

I knew you couldn't stay away. Blogging is good therapy anyway. These are a great find.

Kitty said...

form + function + nesting tables. i love them!

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

LOVE these! I am lusting!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails